Good Evening all. 😁 so I’m finally doing a make up post! I did this lovely lady a few months back for my friends wedding. There were plenty of beautiful, lovely girls in which I had the opportunity to work on. 😍 in time I will show you some of them once I’ve gotten permission to use their pictures.
Below I have used-
1) Kryolan foundation.
2) My eyeshadow set I bought from Dubai. (Not any high end one)
3) MUD mascara.
4) Mixed a few blushes to get a perfect colour.
6) A suttle pink lipstick from golden rose.
7) Added some fake lashes to the eyes.
8) Finished off with a gel liner.
Didn’t have to do much on this beautiful lady, who came all the way from Maputo, her skin was flawless, her eyes were bold leaving so much room for me to fill it up! 💙
We went with purple eyes, as it complimented her beautiful dress in which you can see in the picture on the left.
What do you ladies think? Would you wear such a colour on the eye? (Remember it was a night function). Let me know in the comments below.
Dare to be different, yet always stay confident and be yourself! ❤️