Hi all.. Today I’m going to give you tips on how to keep your hair healthy, even if it’s coloured like mine in the above picture. 👆🏻
When I just started my teen years, I went and added highlights to my hair. And I couldn’t wait to grow it out because I disliked it. However a few years ago, I had taken another chance, and added highlights to my hair once again.. Only this time, I LOVED it. I went blonde, as I have brown hair, it complimented the look by adding a bit of colour.
However in the pic above, I went and changed my full colour with adding golden streaks to it, giving it a very natural look as you can see.
It’s easy to maintain it, this is all I do to keep it healthy-
• Wash your hair, regularly, not forgetting to condition it, remember when you condition your hair, it softens your hair and it makes it much easier to comb through avoiding split ends.
• Visit your hairdresser, I would say every 3 months, only if you can.
• Make sure you trim your hair! This is very important, this is what makes your hair grow much more healthier.
• Use a hair mask, just like your body needs nourishing, your hair needs it as well.
• Massage your scalp in a circular motion, this helps your scalp to detoxify.
• Use a shampoo that agrees with your hair, and if you plan on growing your hair, try a shampoo that has castor oil in it.
• If you iron your hair everyday, make sure you use serum that protects the hair against the harsh heat.
• Use argan or morrocan oil, this helps your hair stay healthy and gives it a soft, sleek feel.
These are the few steps I live by. 😌 simple and yet the results will leave you in awe 😀
Hope this helps!