Hi All! 😁
So it’s been a hectic week, I’ve been celebrating Eid, and went to a small town where I didn’t have any wifi to post or to check posts. So that explains why I’ve been so MIA.
I then came back and had to attend a function the next day. So I took my time and did my makeup and dressed for the occasion.
South Africa is really beautiful around this time, it’s pretty hot and sometimes if we’re lucky, it rains so we can cool off!
Moving along to my makeup. I did a blue and gold smokey eye which matched my clothing. I don’t usually go dark on my eyes because my eyes are really small.
For the above look, I used-
- MAC studio sculpt foundation in NC42
- For the blue eyeshadow I used the creative glamour shimmer palette.
- For the gold I used the graftobian mini luster shimmer pot.
- I then used the Flormar black liner to finish off my look.
- I used the Flormar rotating mascara.
- I also used the LA girl blush bricks as a blusher which you won’t be able to see in the above picture.
All these products are available online, however if you would like to know where else they are available, Drop a comment below and I will be sure to give you all the details.
In order to achieve the very angled cat eye look, you can use tape, that’s how I do it or you could invest in some shadow shields, I can’t really comment on the shadow shields as I haven’t tried it out yet, but I can confirm that using tape is a much cheaper alternative which works wonders.
What do you think of this look?
Let me know if you have any questions or queries.