Hi All 😘
For my last blog post of 2016. I decided to go for my personal favorite look!
➡️ Gold glitter cut crease with bright red lips 💋
This look is always a winner, especially if you want to steal the show at a New Year’s Eve party 🎉
Learn to do this eye by following the below instructions 😄
* NYX eyeshadow primer
* Graftobian gold glitter in a pot
* Graftobian magic set
* Essence liquid liner
* Eylure lashes (any type that you prefer)
* MAC paint pot in ‘paintery’
* Morphe 35O palette or swiitch beauty 35O palette.
* MAC foiled eyeshadow in ‘joy toy’
* Any really bright red lipstick/lipliner of your choice. (I used the NYX liquid suede in the colour ‘kitten heels’
1. Start off by priming the eye with the eyeshadow primer. 👩🏻🎨
2. Take the finest brush you have and start making a fine line in the cut crease, choose a deep brown to do this.
3. Take a lighter brown and start blending over the line you made, this makes it look more natural.
4. Start by cleaning off the area just below the line that you made using the MAC paint pot, covering the full eye. 👁
5. Then take your MAC foiled shadow and apply it to the eye, by this you are leaving a goldish undertone. (If you want a deeper gold look, you are welcome to use something else) 💫
6. With another brush, take the magic set and put it on the eye, while immediately adding the glitter before it dries. 😍 ✨✨
7. Complete the look by adding a thin black line, or make it thicker if that’s what you prefer. 🖤
8. Lastly add the lashes to the eye! This gives it a defined look. 👸🏼
For the lips all you have to do is line your lips and then add the red colour of your choice! 💋
And … within minutes you have a NYE’s look! 💁🏼
Happy new year to each and every one of you!! ❤