Hi all.. Today I’m going to give you tips on how to keep your hair healthy, even if it’s coloured like mine in the above picture. 👆🏻
When I just started my teen years, I went and added highlights to my hair. And I couldn’t wait to grow it out because I disliked it. However a few years ago, I had taken another chance, and added highlights to my hair once again.. Only this time, I LOVED it. I went blonde, as I have brown hair, it complimented the look by adding a bit of colour.
However in the pic above, I went and changed my full colour with adding golden streaks to it, giving it a very natural look as you can see. It’s easy to maintain it, this is all I do to keep it healthy-
• Wash your hair, regularly, not forgetting to condition it, remember when you condition your hair, it softens your hair and it makes it much easier to comb through avoiding split ends.
• Visit your hairdresser, I would say every 3 months, only if you can.
• Make sure you trim your hair! This is very important, this is what makes your hair grow much more healthier.
• Use a hair mask, just like your body needs nourishing, your hair needs it as well.
• Massage your scalp in a circular motion, this helps your scalp to detoxify.
• Use a shampoo that agrees with your hair, and if you plan on growing your hair, try a shampoo that has castor oil in it.
• If you iron your hair everyday, make sure you use serum that protects the hair against the harsh heat.
• Use argan or morrocan oil, this helps your hair stay healthy and gives it a soft, sleek feel.
These are the few steps I live by. 😌 simple and yet the results will leave you in awe 😀
Hope this helps!
Hi Ladies! Today I’m going to do a review on a set of brushes I’ve purchased, they’re exactly like the sigma brushes, it just doesn’t have the sigma name to it. 😛
It came in a set of 10 as you can see in my above picture, 5 face brushes and 5 eye brushes.
These brushes come in a number of colours, but since I love pink, I chose the gold and pink ones.
I’m really impressed with the texture of these brushes, the handle seems very firm, I will comment on the hairs once I’ve started using them, although I must say they feel super soft! These brushes are very pretty and a perfect size to handle as well.
I’ll be reviewing the 5 face brushes below and explain to you what they’re used for.
• Brush 1- Angled Kabuki Brush ~ this is used mostly for applying blush or contouring.
• Brush 2- Tapered Brush ~ this works well with liquid foundation, especially applying around the eyes and corners that a flat brush won’t reach.
• Brush 3- Flat Kabuki Brush ~ this works well as a stippling brush, to really get your foundation blended in well.
• Brush 4- Rounded Kabuki Brush ~ this is used for applying liquid foundations, BB creams, etc.
• Brush 5- Flat Angled Brush ~ this is great for the use of contouring because it has that flat angled hairs which assist one in making a perfect line, and can also be used in certain other areas.
😘 ✨ 😘 ✨ 😘 ✨ 😘 ✨ 😘 ✨ 😘 ✨ 😘
What do you ladies think? Has this helped you understand your brushes better? Would you like to see a review on the 5 eye brushes of this set?
So I was nominated by the lovely Maybebach to do the blog tour.
Basically answering the questions based on my inspiration and thought process behind shadesofbeautyza and then nominating four other bloggers to do the same. When you have chosen four other bloggers the rules must be passed on.
Here we go:
The Award Rules:
Pass the tour on to at least four other bloggers.
Give your nominees the rules and specify the Monday in which they should post their nomination answers.
Answer the four questions about your creative processes, which allows other bloggers and visitors to understand what inspires you to do what you do.
Compose this one-time post on a specific Monday (date TBC by your nominator).
How does your work differ from others in your genre?
Well, I guess everyone has a blog for a specific reason, mine is to learn different types of fashion and makeup, and to pass the knowledge to the rest of the world. It’s exciting for me as well, as a blogger when people accredit you and let you know how much a certain post has helped them in some way.
How does your writing/ creative process work?
I don’t have a specific way in which I write. It’s literally whatever I’ve learnt, be it from home remedies to different products, I then start with a introduction, and before I know it my page is full. Ideas fill up in my head whilst writing. 😊
Why do you write or create what you do?
It all began a few months after I did my makeup course. I realized that Instagram and Facebook are too commonly used, and decided I’d go with having a blog so that I may share and benefit the rest of the people, even it means by making a person smile.
What are you working on at the moment?
I plan on doing more outfit of the day posts. As well as more makeup tutorials. If you ever have questions about a certain product, feel free to contact me! Stay tuned for more of the above. 😊
Hi ladies! Today I’m going to do a review on how to clean your brushes in 5 easy steps!! Using some of the best products, which I got from allure makeup! I will leave the link below for you 😘 please check them out. Pricing is great too. 😊
1) Displays what I use to clean my brushes.
2) Add some of the B&B cleaner (which can be purchased from Allure) to the cup, then add some water to it. It’s safe to use on your products, especially brushes. ❗️
3) The brush before I had cleaned it.
4) Swirl the brush in a circular motion.
5) Within seconds, my brush is clean and all residue is off. 😛
The B&B cleaner is the BEST thing, I no longer have to go baby shampoo shopping! And just with one or two squirts, your brushes are spotlessly clean! ☺️
Another way to clean my brushes are…
This time round, you can use the brush egg which also works like magic..
1) Displays the products I used.
2) Squirt once on the brush or on your brushegg, depending on the size of the brush.
3) Glide your brush on the brushegg gently, and you will notice the residue coming off, in picture 3 and 4.
5) Rinse your brush and the brushegg under water.
6) And there you have it, your brushes are clean! ✨✨