Hi ladies! Today I’m going to do a review on how to clean your brushes in 5 easy steps!! Using some of the best products, which I got from allure makeup! I will leave the link below for you 😘 please check them out. Pricing is great too. 😊
1) Displays what I use to clean my brushes.
2) Add some of the B&B cleaner (which can be purchased from Allure) to the cup, then add some water to it. It’s safe to use on your products, especially brushes. ❗️
3) The brush before I had cleaned it.
4) Swirl the brush in a circular motion.
5) Within seconds, my brush is clean and all residue is off. 😛
The B&B cleaner is the BEST thing, I no longer have to go baby shampoo shopping! And just with one or two squirts, your brushes are spotlessly clean! ☺️
Another way to clean my brushes are…
This time round, you can use the brush egg which also works like magic..
1) Displays the products I used.
2) Squirt once on the brush or on your brushegg, depending on the size of the brush.
3) Glide your brush on the brushegg gently, and you will notice the residue coming off, in picture 3 and 4.
5) Rinse your brush and the brushegg under water.
6) And there you have it, your brushes are clean! ✨✨
All products can be purchased online on www.alluremakeupsa.com
And if you need shipping out of South Africa, contact the owner on email@example.com 😀